2001 RX300 hatch tail light replacement

Hi group, I need to replace one of the tail lights in the hatch/tailgate of my '01 RX300 and I need guidance. I can't tell if I should (1) remove the bolts and pry off the assembly or (2) peel back the carpet on the hatch to get at the bulb. Anyone who can point me in the right direction?

My dealer is OK but I don't like running to them for small repairs like this. tia, Bob

Reply to
Bob_R