Map Light Replacement

Well, I finally got my map light housing off without breaking it and now I find that none of my local auto parts stores carries the bulb I need. The bulb that I took out is a Toshiba A12V8W. I suppose that the number means that it is 12v 8 watts. Schucks carries a bulb that fits in the socket but it is about 1/3 as bright as the original so I'd rather have an original or one that has the same specs. Anyone know where I might order this bulb? TIA Jerry

PS If you'd prefer to answer this via e:mail please remove one of the zeroes in my return address. Thanks again. jj

Reply to
Jerry