2002 GS-300 Premium sound sys question.

When the RDS function is on and using the preset tuning on certain stations, the audio cuts in and out. Also the RDS description is incorect when this is happening. If I then manually turn the station one frequency up and then back RDS description is correct with no dropouts. If RDS is turned off then no dropouts occur, but obviously I lose the RDS function. Has anyone experinced this problem before? It is more of an annoyance than anything, but I would like to know if there is a fix?

Reply to
billyzoom

There is no fix because that's how RDS is designed. If the signal becomes weak, it will scan for another station. Usually, it's a momentary loss of signal and it will lock back onto the same station. But, while it's searching there's no sound.

Reply to
greg