90k service 2002 GS300

Sorry, but I agree with Roy here. It's reasonable to assume that in a Lexus forum we're talking about Lexus automobiles and not other manufacturers. In fact, the OP was talking asking about his Lexus.

But this argument is getting stupid, so why don't you both just drop it and move on.

Reply to
David Z

I think we'll have to agree to disagree. I'll try to remember to be more specific on advice that may apply to other makes or at least remove any implication tht it is. ;-)

Reply to
Ray O

I still want to know why they have to take a radiator out to change a belt! Never used to have to do that on any other car I have owned. But maybe Amsta is talking about some other brand. He does seem to do that ... Guess he has big hands and is not allowed to work on a Lexus.

Reply to
mcbrue

Have you ever driven a car that uses a timing belt?

No? Well, then, no wonder.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

On 15 Oct 2006 16:10:11 -0700, "mcbrue" graced this newsgroup with:

*timing belt*. Not serpentine.
Reply to
amstaffs

On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 18:04:32 -0500, "Ray O" graced this newsgroup with:

no harm no foul. And I'll try to be less nit picky. Been a long week. Sorry if I came off as being crass. Didn't mean to.

Reply to
amstaffs

No problem!

Reply to