2002 GS300 service quote

Recently received a quote from a Lexus/Acura specialty shop in my area. They quoted me $1,000.00 timing belt, water pump, front engine seals, and spark plug change. I am approaching 90k in mileage. $285.00 was for the plug change and the rest for the other items. This shop has a good reputation in my area. This seems like a decent price for this service. What would the dealer charge for this service?

Thanks

Reply to
billyzoom

Labor rates vary widely by area. My recommendation is to call the dealer for a quote.

Reply to
Ray O

Depends on where you are located. Check with a local dealer.

From where I stand this sounds like a fair price.

Reply to
Travis Jordan

I live in Los Angeles area.