'98 ES 300 "TRAC OFF" light is on

The "TRAC OFF" idiot light is on in my '98 ES 300 (110k miles). I don't know why, anyone have any ideas? Possibly a fuse? The car seems to drive normally, no problems shifting. I haven't actually tested the TRAC system to see if I get wheelspin. And Yes, I tried pushing the TRAC OFF button.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wiley

Had the traction control fault light go on on our '92 LS a few years ago. Turned out to be a bad oxygen sensor.

Go figure.

Reply to
GRL