"A New Brochure for the LS460 will be produced..."

OOOH GOOOOOODY !!!!!! A new complete brochure !!!!!! Great new product from Lexus - a new brochure !!!!!! Gee - wonder if it will feel smooth as we apply it or if it will have rough bumps? To realy appreciate this question it helps to have grown up in the good ole dayz when they had them ole out houses an they had a shortage of certain kinds of paper products. Also it helps to have just switched from a butter smooth 10 year old 5 speed MB tranny to the rough bumpy 06 LS 6 speed.

mcbrue notsosmoothly under the bridge in the trailer down by the river

(some people accuse me of being a troll and we all know they live under bridges) (Saturday Night Live motivators lived in trailers down by the river and hopefully I might motivate you or even Lexus to do something usefull, like find adequate supply of all paper products)

Reply to
mcbrue

(shaking head slowly from side to side)

You must have had a very rough childhood. Have you considered taking up recreational drug therapy?

Reply to
Giga