brake pedal cover?

where can I find the rubber pad that goes on the brake? I looked on the web but no luck. thanks

Reply to
trs80

try

does your emergency brake pedal cover keep popping off? mine does too (I have an 05 ES 330)

Reply to
Mike Piacente

thanks for the tip. No brake cover there either. No, its the main brake, its just broken off and missing. The emergency pad is still there and no problems with it.

Reply to
trs80

look on ebay or junk yards that are parting out old LS400s. Parts are generally available without much effort.

Reply to
Jerohm

Lexus/Toyota part # 47121-50020. Should run around $8.00 to$10.00 retail.

Reply to
lexuspartsdept