2005 LS430

Is there a simple method (short of returning to dealer for service) to reset the low tire pressure warning indicator?

Reply to
JCP

It's way under the dash...a push button....about at the level of your right knee. Feel around under there and you'll find it, no problem. Also, I have found that the book requires 32 pounds of pressure but that sometimes causes the light to come on. If you set it at 34 pounds, cold, you won't have that issue.

Reply to
D.D. Palmer

I'll second DDPalmer on that one, I personally have a GS300 and the location and procedure is identical, problem was the manual that incorrectly indicated I should be able to see the button. Instead as DDPalmer indicates, it looks like a punch-out indent located right in front of your right knee, and you need to reach behind that area to find the tire pressure reset button.

Speaking of manual, I noticed too, there are several minor, yet annoying miscues stated there. Problem too, most dealership sales people or service technicians are almost totally devoid of answers, at least they have to ask several other colleagues and sometimes cannot come up with an appropriate answer.

/N.

Reply to
kitzler