Dark Silver Windows

My ES300 is a great combo of dark green and silver gray bottom. I'd like to tint the side windows a dark silver grey. How much would this cost to do it right? Does tinting make it too dark inside? Thanks

Reply to
TANKIE

I had two cars done in the 1990's in Atlanta, both high quality applications that never gave a problem. The first car was $90, the second $119. The second car is still in the family and looks as new. Get an experienced installer and don't rush the job. Do not use an window cleaner containing ammonia on tinted windows, it will change the color to something you won't like. Tinting an ES300 should cost less than $150.

Bob, in Atlanta

Reply to
Rlstockman