Differences between 2001 and 2002 RX300?

Next weekend, we are planning to purchase either a 2001 or a 2002 RX300. There seems to be plenty available at four local dealers here in Cincinnati. Are there any significant differences between the two model years. I guess "newest is best" is the rule of thumb.

We're not sure about 4x4 versus 2 wheel drive, or whether being Lexus Certified is worth much.

Jim G.

Reply to
Jim G

A great resource is lexus.com under the certified pre-owned banner. It details differences between model years (nothing really between 2001 and 2002; significant changes were between 2000 and 2001), and the benefits of the cpo program/warranty.

Reply to
greg

Thanks for the tip Greg. The site has complete lists of features for previous vehicles.

We purchase a 2002 white, CPO, Coach Edition. Beautiful car!

Reply to
Jim G