Engine light

2002 GS300 111k. The engine light came on last night while I was on the freeway. I drove home this morning about 50 mile with no problems, car runs fine. I have checked the gas cap and it is secure. I am going to call my local Toyota/Lexus mechanic. How much should I expect to pay for a diagnostic check? What possible issues could cause the light to come on?
Reply to
Bilyzoom

sorry i thought my first post was lost

Reply to