ES 350 AFS switch

We just bought an ES350. The specs say it has Adaptive Front lighting System. According to the Owners Guide there should be an AFS on/off switch. I've looked and looked but cannot find it.

Can someone tell me exactly where it is?

I've looked on the steering wheel and behind it on the right, which is where it appears to be in the Guide.

Can't find it. I sure don't want to pay for something that isn't there

Help!

P.S. Otherwise we love this car. We had a 2003 ES300. The ride and handling of this car is far superior.

Reply to
googlemail2003

The AFS switch is on the bottom of the dash with the button facing straight down.

Reply to
Carroll Boardway

google, How's the transmission on that car. Do you get the hesitation and lurch that so many prior years Es 330s have?

Reply to
Al

I can only compare the 350 to the 300. The 300 did a lot of lurching. The 350 does not.

I am amazed at how much more comfortable the ride is. Also it seems even quieter than the 300.

Al wrote:

Reply to
googlemail2003

Thanks! I never would have found that on my own.

One more question: there's an amber light that's on to the left of the AFS switch. Next to a switch marked TES. Do you know what that is? I haven't been able to find out what it means in my owner's guide.

Thanks

Jane

Carroll Boardway wrote:

Reply to
googlemail2003

I think that is to recalibrate the tire pressure monitor.

Reply to
Carroll Boardway

I'm an idiot. It's just a light. There's another just like it on the passenger side.

Again, thanks for pointing me to the right place to find the AFS switch.

There are SO many new gadgets > snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Reply to
googlemail2003