ES300 Shocks??

My '96 es300 has 95k miles, and still seems to ride OK. Would I notice any change with new shocks and struts? Is this same as Camry v6 shocks/struts?

I would lean toward solid fast running rather than floatie ride, but I DON'T want a rough ride.

Stick with Lexus/Camry hardware or go aftermarket? Anyone have any experience with new shocks/struts on an ES300? What would you suggest? Thanks

Reply to
TANKIE