Got some bad gas

My engine suddenly started missing like it needs a tune up bad. It's missing under power, especially from a dead start. It may be due to gasoline I got at a station I never went to before.

I just filled up again with some good premium and it is running better, but still it's still not back to smooth.

Can someone please recommend a good gas treatment to get rid of water, maybe, or any other kind of contaminant that may have been in the gas?

Thanks.

Reply to
RR

A friend of ours who has a RX 300 with around 80-k miles on it had to replace her injectors. I was quite surprised, frankly. The claim by the local LExus dealer is that she was using an off brand gas -- from a local Enmark station. Sounds like the same problem. Hope not for your sake.

Reply to
twaugh5

Try pepto bismal and stay away from those cheap mexican fast food joints.

Reply to
MCBRUE

This is Turtle.

I use Chem B-12 for injector type systems. Bought at any auto parts houses. They have the light treament for $2.99 and the Good Treatment Stuff for $6.99. It is for the cleaning of the injector but it will pull water out also. I run a $6.99 bottle through my Lexus LS-400 every 6 to 12 months.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE

PPPFFFFFFFFFFTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

Reply to
RR