IS 220d air condition

Hi, I have 06 IS220d with only 6000 km. Since the weather is getting warmer here in Austria, I turned my air conditioner on and sometimes I can smell some not really pleasent smell - it's difficult to describe, something like burnt whatever. I never smoked in my car, so I really don't understand. Is it beacuse I never used air conditioner for longer time before, or should I visit my Lexus dealer? I'm thankful for ever info!

Reply to
T. Autischer

Since the car is new and probably still covered by the new vehicle warranty, I recommend that you visit your Lexus dealer and let them smell the odor and determine whether it is normal or not.

Reply to
Ray O