Lexus 2008 GS 460 ranked last again?

8 speed tranny is good marketing, but I guess the 100 ms shifts make it a clunker: "The tranny doesn't keep up, endlessly hunting for that ideal gear (remember, there are eight of them) and delivering lethargic shifts when in manual mode."

"With the votes in, though, the Lexus is akin to bringing sake to a cabernet competition. Sure, it's technically wine, but it doesn't really match up, lacking the requisite flavor, color, and vivacity to stir the judges."

Too bad the GS 460 came in last in this review group. I guess being the cheapest of the group, GS does help those who can't afford better and who don't push cars to the limit:

Full article:

johngdole