Lexus is 300

Ok i know a little about cars but there are some questions that I do infact have

I have a 04 auto is 300 and im thinking about putting in a turbo kit the question I have wich Im going to regret because I allready know the answer is on an auto there is no such thing as a blow off valve correct also were is a good place to get a turbo kit for an 04 IS

Thanks

Reply to
Brand1one

All turbochargers have a pressure relief valve, regardless of the transmission.

Reply to
Ray O

LOL i figured it out 10 minutes after the post

Reply to
Brand1one