Lexus IS 300, 2005

What is the reasonable price for an IS 300, 2005 (no features added. Everything is at the factory based)? Actually, what is the invoice price for this car? The guy at the dealership told me the invoice price for an IS 300 is $29,500. I don't know much about this. Please help me out.

thanks

Reply to
car_shopper

Invoice prices are available at

This model is a slow-seller with a major revision scheduled in the next year or so, so you should be able to drive a very hard bargain. Most folks are getting it around invoice.

or the URL above should get you experiences of people who have bought recently.

- Mark

Reply to
markjen