Lexus IS200 v. Benz C200

I am thinking about getting one of the above. Do you think Lexus will be a better choice?This will be a small family car running motorways mostly. Fuel economy and safety are important.

ABC Do not reply by email. Reply to Newsgroup

Reply to
ABC

Personally the new C230 Benz with the 4matic (all wheel drive) model seems like a nice car.

Define small family car? In the IS and the Benz, the rear seat legroom is practically nil compared to a Camry.

Reply to
Car Guy

On Thu, 9 Oct 2003 09:13:08 -0400, "Car Guy" wrotd:

Camry does not quite belong in the same class, right?

I am now using a corolla, I can fit 3 small built adults at the rear.

May be I will go up one grade, LS 300 v E 320?