lexus sc400 headlamp adjust

I had the headlights adjusted at the dealer and now they point so low, I can hardly see ahead at all. also, they had filthy hands and one of the light bulbs blew right away afterwards.

i changed the bulb and it's ok now. i'd rather not go to the dealer again for another adjust. any specific things to look for on adjusting these lamps? thanks...thehick

Reply to
Frank in-toronto

Doesn't the SC400 have an automatic headlight levelling system like my

2000 ES 300?
Reply to
Iona Camry

Reply to