Adjusting Citroen C5 headlights

Can the headlights be adjusted and if so where's the adjustment screw? I have one headlight too high and just tried to adjust it, but couldn't find anything to adjust.

Googling, the only reference I found was someone moaning the dealer had told him they were not adjustable!

Is this true, or can they be adjusted?

BobC

Reply to
BobC

BobC (BobC ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

s1, s2? Xenon, Halogen?

They certainly _will_ be adjustable. Whether they're home-adjustable is a different kettle of poisson. Try snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com

Reply to
Adrian

Sorry they're ordinary halogen bulbs. s1, s2: not sure what that means unless it's the old or new model, in which case new, 55 plate.

BobC

Reply to
BobC

As no-one else has replied, I'll answer my own question in case anyone else has this problem in the future, now that I've sussed out how to do it.

In the cross member that goes over the tops of the headlights and above the grill, there are two holes above each headlight. Beneath one of them is a 6mm plastic allen socket. Turning this socket with a long allen key raises and lowers the headlight.

BobC

Reply to
BobC