Lexus Welcome Kit ??

I got an audio book of a Tom Clancey novel read by that snooty-voiced guy who does all the commercials. ("Jack Ryan raced to the president in his brand new Lexus LS430. He was able to get to the Washington quickly because of the superb traction control and the optional GPS navigation...")

John

Reply to
The Lindbergh Baby

My God!

I got a free oil change, a bottle of touch-up paint and a keychain...when I bought a shitty Nissan Altima! Probably a few other things, too...some coupons and such. Still get an occasional freebee--when I go back they wash the car, and if I happen to have it in for other service and an oil change is about due, they do it for free.

Again, this is a Nissan Altima. I'd think for a LEXUS they'd go out of their way a bit more. After all, yinz paid $60K or whatever and I paid $22K.

John

Reply to
The Lindbergh Baby

Reply to
D.D. Palmer

No.

But I lived there once for two years. Shopped at Gynt Iggle and drank lots of "pop."

John

Reply to
The Lindbergh Baby

Reply to