Throttle lag report

I called the service department at the dealer that worked on my throttle lag issue. It was simpler than I remembered. They reset the memory in the transmission by pulling the fuse for a period of time. They used a tool to analyze the computer but didn't find anything that needed to be adjusted. So really all they did was pull the fuse and put it back in. I imagine you would want to leave the fuse out for several minutes. The car still responds when you tell it to go. I didn't think they would have any impact on it but it really worked.

Bobby

Reply to
Bob Muse

They had done that before with mine, but it didn't seem to help. Maybe I'll have them try it again on my next oil change.

Reply to
Steve Larson