LPG Kit-Lexus LS400

Hi, from AUZ. A friend has a good condition Lexus LS400. I have come across mention of an LPG kit for the LS400 in this group. Does anyone know where to start getting info. There does not appear to be much avaliable in Aust so UK info is OK as we can get that to a gas conversion garrage in Australia for them to use. Thanks for your help. Keith Harris, Riverview, Queensland, AUST.

Reply to
kjharris

On or around 28 Jul 2006 16:54:00 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@aunix.com.au enlightened us thusly:

There's quite a lot of LPG -usage in Australia. I suggest you start closer to home.

also, you're rather in the wrong place for talking about Lexus...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Reply to
kjharris