LS400 Parts advice needed

I'm new to this Lexus lark, but I'm quite taken with my 1991 LS400.

Hwever, in order to get it through it's first MOT (with me) I have to replace both rear wishbone/balljoint assemblies. The local Lexus dealership wants £91 plus VAT each.

Now I know from my experience with other elite brands that you guys know a source of new parts (in the UK) that will be better.

Thanks in advance if you can help.

Reply to
JustaBloke