MP# Audio in LS 430

Is there any good way to integrate an MP 3 player. For example can I use the satelitte radio imput for an MP3 player

Reply to
RRRR

I'd use the wireless FM transmitter for the MP3. It's cheap, and effective, and you can move it from car to car. The one from Apple is a bit pricier than some of the others available, but this link gives you an idea of what I'm talking about.

Reply to
Giga