Nav - Add Previous Location To Memory?

I have a 2004 ES330 with Nav. When I program a location, I often want to store it later in memory. Is there a way to save a "previous" location as a memory point?

I know I can reenter the location as a memory point by entering the address over again. Or I can just call up the location from the previous list rather than the memory list. But if there's a way move the data without reentering the data, I'd appreciate if someone would let me know.

Reply to
David Z