Need help accessing rear window brake light on '98 ES300

Can anyone tell me how to remove the rear window speaker cover to acess a burnt-out rear window brake light. Seems to be the only way
to get at it. Got me stumped. Thanks.

Info here:
http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/lofiversion/index.php/t2654.html
Walt
Thanks Walt, but that's not how it's fastened on North American models. Housing comes off when you pull it towards you. Then unplug wire from housing. Turn housing over and lamp base will twist out. Replace lamp and reassemble. Only took me three months to find out how to do it. lol.

Thanks Ed.......I'll have to save that. I know I'll be doing that someday soon, I suppose.
Walt