Need input on my Lexus

I have a 2001 RX300 SUV. The SUV has about 106k miles so we have no warranty coverage any more.

Recently my dashboard has 3 lights that have come on:

-VSC

- trac on

- check engine

It seems to come on after driving for a while especially on the freeway.

Is it an electrical issue ? or is a loose connection ? or is it a transmission issue ?

Is this a major problem ?

Pls let me know.

Thanks, Irfan Smith

Reply to
irfansmith

Rather than making guesses, the best approach to diagnosing the condition would be to have the trouble codes scanned with an OBD II scan tool. Many parts stores will loan you a scan tool for free. If you scan the codes, write down the specific trouble code numbers, post them here, and we can help you narrow down the possible causes.

Reply to
Ray O