Nokian Summer Tires - Any Good?

I own a set of Nokian Hakka 1's and have been very satisfied with their tires enough to look into Nokian's Summer tires.

Has anyone tried their non-winter tires or know of any site where I can get reviews for them?

Thanks

Reply to
Car Guy

I have the Hakka 1's and know what you mean - they're fantastic. Nokian make one summer model for each common speed rating, but by most reports, they're average summer tires. Stick with the lower-priced and more available offerings of the major manufacturers. I figure I'll get a set of RE950's or similar when these OEM Goodyear RS-A's expire.

Reply to
Craig Hansen

Craig,

Can you point me to some tire reviews as I have not seen any reviews of the Nokian summer tires.

Also, did you get your Hakka 1's from Steelcase Tires and Mags?

Reply to
Car Guy

I have Nokian NRH2 (mind you, it's on a Volvo 240) and they are great. Extremely quiet at legal speed - you practically don't hear them + great adhesion on wet pavement. Absolute shit in winter. Max speed I ever did was ~ 110 mph.

I'll be gett>I own a set of Nokian Hakka 1's and have been very satisfied with their

Reply to
Patrick

I have to tell you, even the "all season" WR tires that I just installed on my '03 LS430 are very quiet. I can't tell you if they'll do the job in snow as advertized YET, but will report when we get some...usually not until after Thanksgiving at the earliest.

Reply to
B. Newman