One Code Gone NOw Another

More issues. I got rid of the PO770 Shift Solenoid Code and that is repaired finally. Today I got P1153 "Bank 2 Control SHifted Lean." The car runs fine and starts good. What have I got now?

Sluggo

Reply to
Sluggo

This site

shows P1153 as air flow sensor circuit response malfunction. this is purely a guess on my part, but you may wish to try cleaning the hot wire on the MAF sensor with rubbing alcohol, clear the code, and see what happens.

Reply to
Ray O