Engine light on

Few days ago I got engine light on and then all of a sudden I got "traction OFF" light on.

I took my car to AutoZone and they run diagnostic test for free. It came back with few codes like P0125 ? Insufficient coolant temp for close look fual control. P1155 ?? P1153 - Bank 2 Fual Control Shift lane.

I refilled coolant tank, but lights are still on. Please give me some idea what this code mean and what I need to do to correct this problem?

Thanks, Aks

Reply to
Aks

Take it back to Autozone and ask them to check it again. If that problem is not showing up, ask them to reset it. it will not go off automatically.

Reply to
skewe.rm