Power Hatch Retrofit

My wife has developed a medical condition preventing her from closing the hatch on her 2002 RX300. I know that the RX330 has an optional power hatch but I do not want to replace our RX300 at this time. I have heard that there are power mechanisms that can be retrofitted to the RX300. Does anyone have information or experience with these systems?

Reply to
BlackWater