Power window failure in 2002 OBW

My wife calls me today to tell me that 3 of the windows in our Outback are no longer working. The lone functional window is of course the driver's window. Her father brings it into a shop he trusts and has them check out the relay switches and fuses(s). Apparently there is power leading up to the motor of the passenger window---that is the only one that they checked out as the window was down and we needed to have it put back up.

There is no way that in 12 hours 3 power window motors fail. It has to be something electrical. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? She is 8 hours away from where we live so I can't just take it to our Subaru guy.

Thanks!

Reply to
mikeslover

The power window lock-out switch may be activated. There should be a square button near the power window switches on the driver's side door. Switch it off and the windows should work again.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
ricardo381

Reply to