Psssst - Hey mister - wanna buy a Lexus?

Ah ... an historian! Thank you for the history, but I fear that you left out Al Gore's invention of the internet. And I hadn't heard that spam was invented by a pair of people. I wonder if you could expand on that a bit.

Reply to
mcbrue

St. John Smythe

I thought Bridgestone/Firestones were bad!

However Michelins and Pirellis are considered premium tires. I'm surprised Toyota didn't use them on their Lexus. Cost too much I guess.

Reply to
johngdole

When I bought our Lexus ES350 (with the piston-slap engine last year), the dealer said that the cars come in with different tires at different times. Some have Michelins. Ours has Bridgestone Taranza tires. Our Toyota Avalon had Michelins. Graybeard

Reply to
Graybeard

I asked a simple question. He's been unhappy with that car as long as he's owned it. Why would he keep it?

Nobody is keeping me here, and as it is an open forum, nobody is preventing me from asking a perfectly logical question, either. If you have some kind of problem with that, I suggest you ignore me, as you do every time I ask you what model car you drive.

So I'm on Toyota's payroll if I wonder why someone who can afford to drive any car they please chooses to keep a Lexus that makes them unhappy? That seems a stretch, doesn't it?

Tell us again what you think of the MacPherson Struts on the GS models

- maybe nobody will point out this time that they never had them. No reason for that to stop you from telling us they don't work well, is it?

Also, what Lexus model is built on the Corolla - or was that some other ignoramus posting in your name?

So, john, what do you drive?

Reply to
DaveW