FROM TURTLE -- I'M Back

This is Turtle.

I had changed over to DSL Lite with Bell South Telephone Company and had trouble getting to the newsgroup Feed in Germany for being off one day and back on the next and had to go Bell South Newsgroup news reader. They did not have alt.auto.Lexus on their newsgroup listing. I was cut off for a while and started getting on Bell South to get the alt.auto.lexus on their newsgroup list. Well after 20 e-mails , 10 phone calls, and a month later. alt.auto.lexus shows up to log on to.

Well i know this is not anything to talk about but When a Blind Hog finds a acron , he likes to talk about it.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE

Welcome back Turtle, good to have you back.

Oldun

Reply to
Oldun

Hey, hard shelled one. I didn't know you were a Lexus fan.

Me too.

Travis

Reply to
Travis Jordan