Re: 2000 RX300 cargo cover

Hi we recently bought a used 2000 RX300 and are looking for a grey cargo

> cover for it. We are hoping to avoid paying $500.00 at the dealership. > > Thanks. > >
Reply to
Tom Waugh

Cargo Net or Car Cover?

If the Dealer is trying to charge you $500 for a Cargo net, that Dealer has set a new world ripoff record other Dealers can only drool at.

You may want to take a look at

for more realistic pricing. I've never bought anything from them, but I see their name coming up in the newsgroups for Toyota/Lexus accessories.

Reply to
Iona Camry