Re: Lexus Road Service

Your good experience is more a function of AAA doing a good job. Lexus just made the phone call.

On the way out to dinner the other night, I ran over a fairly large bolt and > it was embeded in the tread. > > I should have called Lexus about it when I got to the restaurant, but it > didn't seem to be losing air. On the way home we heard the bolt come out > and lost air in that tire fairly quickly. We almost made it home -- my > wife, daughter and I were able to walk home. I called the Lexus Roadside > service # at 9:06 pm and gave them details. The AAA towtruck called at > 9:11 and by 9:46 I had already walked back to the car and driven it home on > it's full size spare. > > Not too shabby! > >
Reply to
B.D. Newman

I had very quick response for my Lexus Link call for help last winter in my '03 LS430.

It was the most embarassing situation. Worse then being stuck in your own driveway, I was stuck 1/2 out of my garage!

The ice on the driveway prevented any traction and the car started sliding sideways to about 1/2 inch from the side of the garage.

Not wanting to damage the car, I called them. They sent AAA, who got there within 5 minutes. Together we pushed the rear of the car away from the side of the garage, used some sand, and I was ok.

Reply to
Helmar Herman

I've been a member of AAA for 16 years. What can my Lexus Road Service do for me that the AAA can't?

Reply to
Iona Camry

Lexus uses AAA in Central Florida.

Reply to
Moe Curly & Larry

We have been members of AAA for many years -- with outstanding service as noted by these posts. My wife had a tire (the new spare) blow out on her RX300 on I 75. AAA was there in less than 20 minutes. When we bought RX

300 in 01, we were never given the Lexus Roadside service. I suppose this was another expensive option.
Reply to
Tom Waugh

Isn't the Lexus Roadside service free for the first 4 years or 50K miles?

Reply to
Iona Camry

Maybe I'm missing something here, but how do you activate your Lexus Road Service if you have no phone?

Reply to
Iona Camry

Sorry, I was refering to the Lexus Link, which includes Road Service.

To activate, just press the butt>Helmar Herman snipped-for-privacy@mail.com wrote:

Reply to
Helmar Herman

What button?

Reply to
B.D. Newman

The Lexus Link button.

When you push it, the car contacts Lexus, and you talk to the service operator.

They'll send out AAA, give you driving directions, or, if you've ordered the premium service, even make reservations for you at a restaurant.

If your >What button?

Reply to
Helmar Herman

Must be exclusive to LS430 and/or other "higher end" Lexi. It doesn't exist on my '02 ES300.

Reply to
B.D. Newman