Re: Navigation/Radio Display Screen Question

If the screen does go out, I assume that the whole dash has to be disassembled/reassembled to replace it? How much would that cost?

Thanks.

************** Screen failure is very rare so I wouldn't worry too much. The whole dash does not have to be disassembled to get at the screen. The screen module can be swapped out in about a half hour by a do-it-yourselfer.
Reply to
Ray O

Thanks Ray O. As always, you are the fount of all knowledge automotive.

I kinda thought it could be replaced from the front but wasn't sure. Mine is just fine, I was just wondering.

Thanks again Ray O.

Reply to
Mike Piacente

You're welcome!

BTW, here are some instructions for removing the climate control in a non-navigation vehicle. The process for a vehicle with nav shouldn't be much different.

Reply to
Ray O