Re: Shocks for ES300?

What shocks would you recommend for a '98 ES300? I've heard of Monroe,

>Gabriel, and a bunch of others, but I'm not sure which is best. > >Any help is appreciated. >Thanks.

If you like to preserve the ride of your car, you should get the factory ones. If you want a more sporting ride, try KYB. If you want high performance, try Tokico...but most people balk at their high price. Bilsteins should do well too.

Reply to
Viperkiller