Re: Washer liquid warmer

My exp in wisconsin winters, I just scrape my w/shield when it had snowed overnight. I used the winterized version on the washer fluid in winters, and never had big problems with the nozzles. yeah, once they were shut, i drove to an underground parking lot of a building with heated parking, long story short that was suffice to get the nozzles up and running. for those like me, who have lived in really cold climates, the better alternative is to have heated side mirrors, now thats something that AWESOME!

Reply to
jhbhatia