remote key 2001 rx300

can anyone give me advice on programming a second remote key (saw some on e-bay but not sure if they would work).

Reply to
Don

i bought a used lexus key off ebay, i sent an image of our single key to the seller and he cut it pretty good. he also sent me instructions how to program the key, that was fun. keep in mind that since we already had a fully functioning programmed key, reprogramming the second key was possible.

total cost $75.00

fish

Reply to
fish