RX330 VS BMW X3

Anyone know of comparison articles of the above two SUVs? I have always been a Lexus fan, but after seeing the new X3 - I must say Lexus - what's up? it looks to me as though you get a lot more for the money with the BMW.

Anyone what to comment?

Reply to
David Shepard

I looked at a comparison between these two;

2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A) 2004 BMW X3 3.0i AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6M) Using
&
&

I can't see any advantage by the X3. Maybe you're looking at certain things that the X3 may do better? Certainly the advantages the X3 has over the RX330 aren't ones that would sway my decision. Options, value, warranty and overall reliability from the RX330 win me over.

Reply to
Alex Devlin

I don't know about comparisons, but the RX330 reviews have been good, while the X3 reviews have concluded it is a pretty mediocre choice at best and some reviews have even been pretty negative. I'm talking Car & Driver, Automobile, Road and Track, Motor Trend, Autoweek. Check your local library.

Reply to
GRL

Reliability. BMW's reliability has slipped over the last few years. I would not buy a BMW on just that alone.

Reply to
Dan J. S.