Suspension noises

I'm taking my RX300 into the shop next week to have them investigate a creaking/clunking noise (especially noticeable when going over rough
surfaces) coming from the rear of my '99 RX...have any other owners encountered these symptoms?
I'm not sure if it's a worn strut or some other suspension component.
Thanks for any info

Creaking noises tend to come from sway bar bushings., clunking noises tend to come from struts bushing.
--

Ray O
(correct punctuation to reply)