Ventilated Brakes

After reviewing my widow sticker on my 05 RX 330, it stats that car comes equiped with Ventilated front and soild rear brake drums. But my car has solid front and back drums. has anyone experienced this as well. Where are the 8 speakers on that car I can only count 6.

Reply to
Anthony Intintoli

Your RX has 4 wheel disc brakes, with a rear drum brake integrated into the rear rotor for a parking brake. In order to see the front ventilation slots, you have to remove the front wheel and look at the edge of the rotor to see the vents.

To see the solid rear rotors, remove the rear wheel and look at the edge of the rotor.

Reply to
Ray O