Wheel fitment

Hi all. I would like to get some different wheels for my LS-400 1997 model, I now have the chrome factory wheels and would like to have some 5 spoke type wheels. I am interested in what kind of "take offs" from other manufacturers will fit....(Ford, Chevy, Lexus, Nissan..etc) I know that they are 5 lug X

4.5 inch pattern, however I am not sure of offset and any other things that may be a problem with fitment. Can anyone here give me some advise? TIA, John
Reply to
Yeah

No one has an idea? I thought surely someone here would know what type wheels will fit.......anybody????? TIA

"Yeah"

Reply to
Yeah

"Yeah"