When will a new model LS430 (or equivalent) be sold?

Hi Lexus fans,

I'm trying to plan ahead and develop a new car strategy and so would like to know which model year a new LS430, or its equivalent, is expected to be sold in the USA.

Any details of its specifications, if known, would also be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Tom

Reply to
T.G. Lambach

Next year's model LS 430 is going to be a major overhaul. Have no details.

Reply to
Nhey

From a conversation with the service manager at my dealer from information he received at a recent conference.:

  1. The new version of the LS will be a 2007 model, due out in the fall of 2006.

  1. AWD, Hybrid, and V10 were all mentioned. He said this will be a major effort by Lexus to shock the other manufacturers, as they did in the early 1990's with the LS400.

He also said Hybrid versions will be offered across the line over the next few years.

HBH

Reply to
BenAndMarsha

I've read speculation that Lexus will introduce some much spendier cars. No specifics, but the implication is that prices might push well past the $50,000 benchmark on a new breed of Lexus.

Reply to
A A

Thanks for the information; we'll see what's offered in the fall.

Reply to
T.G. Lambach