1969 Landy up on fleabay, needs some minor restoration work

Mike Tomlinson

"decent transferable number"... good luck getting an MOT to transfer it!

Theo

Reply to
Theo Markettos

Well, if you were in the business of fake MOTs, you could give that one with a clear conscience. I'm really not clear why you should need a valid MOT in the first pkace if all you want is the number.

Reply to
GB

It needs to be currently taxed, or to have had tax at some point in the preceding 12 months, from what I can make of this:

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

Which says down towards the bottom of the page that there must be no gap between the expiry of the tax and the start of the SORN.

Hopefully, the shovel full of rust is SORN'd.....

Reply to
John Williamson

En el artículo , Theo Markettos escribió:

Should have mentioned that I'm not the seller or connected with him in any way...

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Yes, sorry, I knew that. What I meant was that I was not clear why the govt. would enact the legislation requiring it?

Reply to
GB