Needs some engine work, one careful owner

Would make a nice project for someone with a large garage:

Steve Firth

Just the thing to take to the office.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Not too brilliant on fuel costs though even at 35p a litre! My little turbine

uses a full litre of Jet A just by starting up and running for about 4 mins!God knows what that thing uses...

Reply to
Burgerman

A few years ago I could have told you, but I've not played with such things since 1997. I do recall that after a VTO there's not a lot of fuel left in the tanks.

Reply to
Steve Firth

You don't buy it for the fuel economy. : )

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

In the

Reply to
Albert T Cone

BMW uses that in oil too, not petrol engine oil i mean :)

Reply to
Vamp